Iran earthquake damage put at over €5bn
Pubblicato il: 16/11/2017 13:35
Over five billion euros of damage was wrought by the deadly magnitude 7.3 temblor that struck northwest Iran and eastern Iraq last week, Iranian news agency Isna said on Thursday, citing the deputy governor of Kermanshah province, Mojtaba Nikkerdar.
Italy's premier Paolo Gentiloni said on Monday that the Italian government is ready to aid the victims of Sunday's earthquake that killed over 500 people, injured nearly 10,000 and left tens of thousands homeless on the border between Iran and Iraq.
Most of those killed were in Kermanshah province, according to Iranian authorities.