cerca CERCA
Venerdì 29 Ottobre 2021
Aggiornato: 00:02
Temi caldi

Italian stuck in China for over a year on way home says Moavero

07 dicembre 2018 | 19.42
LETTURA: 1 minuti

alternate text

A businessman from northern Italy, Valentino Sonzogni, who local authorities prevented from leaving China over false accounting allegations left Beijing on Friday for Italy, the foreign ministry said in a statement.

China's authorities lifted the international travel ban slapped on 57-year-old Sonzogni on 2 December last year after the company of which he is legal representatives was accused of the false invoicing scam, the foreign ministry said.

Riproduzione riservata
© Copyright Adnkronos
Tag
Vedi anche
ora in
Prima pagina
articoli
in Evidenza