cerca CERCA
Giovedì 19 Maggio 2022
Aggiornato: 07:10
Temi caldi

Terrror threat 'far from over' warns Gentiloni

20 febbraio 2018 | 16.02
LETTURA: 1 minuti

alternate text

The threat posed by terrorism is "far from over", Italy's prime minister Paolo Gentiloni warned on Tuesday, saying that "unprecedented" resources had been earmarked for security.

"We must keep working to defeat the terrorist threat, which is far from over," Gentiloni said at the presentation in Rome of a security report.

"We have done a lot of work to invest economic resources," he said.

"And we have finally been able to allocate unprecedented amounts to the (security) sector," Gentiloni stated.

He was unveiling the Italian government's Security Intelligence Department (DIS)'s annual report.

Riproduzione riservata
© Copyright Adnkronos
Tag
Vedi anche
ora in
Prima pagina
articoli
in Evidenza